At Taylor Nicol our key values are to:
- Turn our customer’s concepts and dreams in to a reality
- Provide the highest quality craftsmanship which is enabled through an extended team of trusted, skilled and professional tradesman
- Provide our customers with service excellence through end to end project management of the entire project
- Be trusted to manage the project taking the stress of managing a build project away and ultimately allowing our customers to enjoy watching their ideas evolve in to reality
- Use only the highest quality materials whilst providing value for money to ensure the final finish meets expectations.
Above all we aim to provide our customers with a unique and hassle free experience – we strive to be more than just a building firm. We have a compelling reputation for exemplar workmanship and attention to detail, and this is reflected in the consistent positive testimonials we receive and high levels of customer satisfaction. Please go to the Testimonials Page to hear first-hand what some of our customers have to say.
Safety is our primary concern – the safety of anyone who visits a site where work is being undertaken is closely monitored, and health and safety guidelines are strictly followed. Depending on the project this may mean that we have to restrict access to site or the property while certain aspects of the work is undertaken. If this is the case, this is discussed with the customer so everyone knows what to expect. Our employees, and customers if required, are supplied appropriate protective equipment for use in areas where work is being undertaken. All of our vehicles are fitted with fire extinguishers and first aid kits and our employees attend Emergency First Aid courses to ensure they are equipped to respond should an emergency arise.